I am a walkable community evangelist because living in a walkable neighbourhood does the following:
• makes us stronger and fitter - health
• helps us lose weight - beauty
• gets us out meeting our neighbours - community
• gets us that litre of milk - convenience
• frees up money for more discretionary spending - money
• reduces our carbon footprint - environment
• makes us less dependent on cars and people - independence
................ I bet you could add one more item to this list?
I feel strongly that if you move from your car dependent home to a walkable community you will lose 8 lbs in a year without even trying. I did! So many people tell me that moving to a walkable neighbourhood was one of the best decisions they've made in their life time, they just wish they'd done it sooner.
I will help you make an intentional decision to improve your lifestyle. I have done it myself and I have never been happier!